This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, March 29, 2012

Good Morning Blog Buddies

Well yesterday we spent quite a bit of time at the STORAGE BUNKERS and we managed to get the new STUFF added as well as things rearranged.  We left there feeling we had accomplished quite a bit.


We have a few more items from our TINY UNIT to put into the LONG TERM STORAGE BUNKER - which we will get done on Friday.

We've got some packing to do for the Elkhart trip and some laundry to do so we can start next week with everything clean.

Soooo things will start to get busier and my blogs will most likely become shorter - but soon we will be back to normal.

Take care my friends and enjoy life.

JR    :>)