This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, March 10, 2012

Couple more RV pictures

Yo Dudes,

The RV manufacturer sent a couple more photos of the interior components.  He say we should get a lot more next week as the RV will be 99.9% completed!!!  WOO HOO!
There are 2 photos but a lot of space between photos as GOOGLE BLOGCRAP is not working correctly AGAIN!!!!  :>(  DAMN!!!!!

RV KITCHEN CHERRY WOOD CABINETS- SINK(WITH COVERS)STOVE/MICRO WAVE WITH REFRIG TO THE RIGHT




  
RV COUCH - SEAT BELTS WILL BE HIDDEN
THEY ARE REQUIRED BY LAW!!!



More photos to come sometime next week

WOO - HOO!!!

JR   :>)