This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, March 8, 2012

Good Almost Noon Time

Yo,

Well, not much going on today!  Brought some STUFF down to the STORAGE BUNKERS this morning.  My DW is at the Yoga Studio and should be calling soon for me to come pick her up.

We hope to go for a nice long brisk walk in the Plaza area before we head home to our TINY UNIT.  :>)

Most likely I will not get any painting in today - it's just one of those days that seems like it will be over before I get started - which is OK with me - I need a rest!!!

It's starting to cloud up a bit - they predicted 1-3 inches of snow for overnight - but that did not happen.  The weather forecasters in NM are either completely wrong 99% of the time or they are 2-3 days early with their forecast.  In either case one is better off just waiting to see what the weather does.

Our Tiny Unit is starting to look bare - as we move more and more STUFF into the STORAGE BUNKERS!  This Saturday 4 paintings come down off the walls and will be installed on the walls of a YOGINI friend of my DW.  She owns a business and has offered to display some of my paintings and offer them FOR SALE.  This was a really nice thing for her to offer! 

Well - I assume my DW will be calling any moment so I best get me skates on and be ready to roll when she calls.

Have a great day, and fantastic week-end and stay HAPPY!

JR    :>)