This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, March 30, 2012

Getting Close

Good Morning My Friends,

Well another day closer and another dollar shorter!!!!

Another load o "STUFF" to go down to the STORAGE BUNKER today so or long term and some for the RV.  We are now into the small stuff and the one-zies and two-zies.

For those of you who have not moved in a while or have not yet gone thru a gearing down of STUFF yet - you have a big surprise coming!!!!!!  We started becoming minimalists about 12 years ago.  When we moved from East Boothbay Maine to Arizona we tossed - donated and sold lots of STUFF!!!  7 years later when we moved from Arizona to New Mexico, we tossed - donated and sold lots o STUFF!!!  When we sold our home in New Mexico we tossed - donated and sold lots of STUFF!!!

Now that we will be moving into a 250 sq foot RV, NO MORE STUFF!!!!!  We won't have to police ourselves as in an RV - NO ROOM FOR STUFF!!!!!

We can finally say we are successful MINIMALISTS and it feels GOOD!!!!

Well as Melissa's Irish friend say "I best be gettin' me skates on!"

That means I've got a lot to do so I best get busy doing it!!!

Later - enjoy the day and the upcoming weekend.

JR   :>)