This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, March 19, 2012

Things are improving!

Yo my friends,

Well, we got our TV service back this morning - now all I have to do is fine out what happened on the programs we watch on Sunday eve's.

Spoke to the manufacturer of our new RV home today and when the RV is finished, they have weight scales in the factory and they weigh the RV with all it's components and a full tank of gas.. This is called the UVW (Unloaded Vehicle Weight.)  Our RV weighed in at 12,560 pounds.

When you add in 2 people, 40 gallons of fresh water, 41.6 lbs of propane this will leave us with approx. 1,159 Lbs that we can add to reach the total allowed weight of 14,500lbs.

That is a good # as I cannot imagine us having more than 1,000 lbs of clothing etc etc food etc etc - OH - wait a minute - I forgot about my DW's SHOES!!!!!!!
Oh well, we'll get one of those enclosed carriers for the top of our car a put all of them in there!!!!!!!!  :>)

So, I think we should be in good shape weight wise and we actually have some room in that we would never travel with 40 gallons of fresh water - more like 10 gallons so there is a savings of 250 pounds so that even makes the figures even better.

OK ------- I'M HAPPY -NOW WE CAN GOooooooOOOOooooooo

JR     :>)