This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hi JR

Hello JR - long time no see!!!!


Hey JR this is Martina McBride I've been on the road so I have not been able to keep up with your blog.  We are heading to Phoenix and I'll be giving a concert at the Good Sam RV Rally - hope you can make it.

I'll send you a copy of my concert schedule and I sure hope you can stop in for one of them.  Of course back stage passes will be waiting for you as usual.
Your RV adventure sounds wonderful and once you get my schedule please plan a trip in my direction.

Miss you and your DW Melissa - I got a copy of her book and I just loved it!!!
Everyone should read The Christmas Village!

I also noticed a couple of your paintings that I want for my tour bus - so we can talk about that next time I see you.

XOX - Martina