This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, March 11, 2012

CORRECTION

Yo,

I reported that Jenise had 17 broken ribs - well that was incorrect information!!!  I don't think you even have that many ribs do Ya?????  DUH - I'll look it up!!  :>)

She has a total of 17 BREAKS on her ribs, some with multiple breaks!!!

Either way OUCH!!!! 

My DW Melissa went to visit Jenise this morning and she is doing well - the meds are keeping the pain away for the most part.  The next surgery is sometime next week at which time as I mentioned a steel mesh will be inserted to cover her ribs and assist in their healing.

Hope to get back in front of the easel tomorrow as Wednesday all my painting gear gets packed up and brought down to the STORAGE BUNKER on Thursday.  Wednesday will be a very sad day for me - I actually thought of asking someone to pack all my stuff up - I don't know if I can do it.  NO PAINTING for 2 MONTHS Aarrrggggggg - WHAT AM I GOING TO DO???????  :>(

I've got several videos to watch regarding the operation of all the systems on the RV as well as a very good instructional RV DRIVING video.  Still somewhat fearful of driving something 31 feet long with another 10 - 12 feet of car being towed behind it!!!

Well as they say "JUST STEP UP AN DO IT!!!"  YA BIG SISSY!!!

Til next post - have a good day my friends.

JR    :>)