This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, December 22, 2012

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Good morning bog buddies,

Well at 7 am it is 43 degrees outside and 57 degrees inside.  We had the gas heat on very low during the night, as we are once again low on propane.  So this morning I've got the propane heat turned up high and the electric heater on just to get it warm enough for showers.  The propane refill truck does not come until Wednesday so we may have to try and find a propane refill station :>(  

Today we are going to Trader Joe's which is about 1 hour away from our location - well worth the drive as they have great Stuff in their stores!!!  We are going to get desert for Christmas Eve with Wayne & Nancy as well as some goodies for us!!!  If you like baby back ribs, Trader Joe's has the best ones I've ever had and I've had a lot of them!!!!!  They are pre cooked, in a wonderful BBQ sauce and they are $9.99 for a full rack - we but 2 or 3 of them and put them in the freezer - one rack per person because you will not be willing to SHARE!!!!!!!!   All you have to do is heat them up.  Their all natural uncured no additives or nitrate hot dogs are out of this world - the only ones I will eat.!!!!

Go find a Trader Joe's - go up and down the isles and you will find the most interesting items - bring a lot of money with you!!!!!

OK my buddies have a great beginning to the weekend B4 Christmas and take care.


JR        :>)