This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday 12/24/12

Yo my friends,

A very happy Christmas Eve to all my blog buddies.

This past year has been sort of a whirl wind for us and the time has gone by so very quickly.  In about a week we will be starting a new journey, that of moving back into a "stationary" sticks&bricks dwelling and our RV journey will be ended but not forgotten.  All sorts of new journeys ahead of us and many new adventures to be found.

When we started this RV journey 9 months ago I never dreamed it would end so soon.  It is ending because of reasons that we have no control over and that makes us think that there is something else we are suppose to be doing.  So with that thought as our marching orders we'll head out with the same gusto as we have taken on all challenges in life and we will have fun and enjoy our new journey.  Melissa has already found the first journey - that of becoming a yoga instructor once again.  This is something she loves to do and has missed it over the past 9 months.  I'm not sure what my first new journey will be - perhaps the refinement of a painting style --------------------

Take care my friends ---  enjoy the season --- embrace and savor your journey.

JR    :>)