This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, December 1, 2012

Progression of Ring Top Vase & Fruit

HOWDIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Well, did some work on the painting - I do not like detail paintings they BORE ME!!!!!
I've got a few things to do on this one, blend in the shadows on the vase and some tweaks here and there.  I really feel like attacking this painting with my palette knife - and I may just do that SOON!!!

I should never let THE HAND take over - as soon as THE HAND wants to dominate the style of a painting - I should put the brush down and come back to the easel when THE HAND has disappeared!!!!!


So here is the progression thus far - BORING!!!!!!!! 


DETAIL


Not happy with this so adjustments WILL BE MADE!!!!!

JR     :>(