This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, December 13, 2012

Small effort

Yo my friends,

Well,. the sun is out there is some blue up in the sky and all is good in Punta Gorda!!!

Played around with a 10 x 8 canvas panel this morning - just the beginning of a fun painting.  I have a larger one of pretty much the same still life but it is 30 x 14 and my DW Melissa has taken possession of it and it is hanging in our RV at the moment and will be transferred to our condo!

Soooooo I figured what the hell - let's do a small one!!!  So I threw a few pencil lines onto the canvas surface, a stem and then BAM-BAM-BAM on went some paint!

"A WELL BALANCED DIET"
8 X 10 on canvas panel


DETAIL


I may finish this up later today - we'll see if the spirit moves me.  For some reason I'm feeling very lazy today but now that the sun is out I may do a few outside projects that need to be done in preparation to bring the RV to Tampa.  The delivery date to Tampa has been changed from 1/15 to 1/20 which is good as it gives us more preparation time.

We will still start moving into the condo on 1/1/13 and should be fully moved in and staying there come NLT 1/5/13 and we'll put the RV into a storage space here at the RV Park until 1/20.

I'm starting to get excited as I mentioned and I'm starting to see some progress in accepting and moving through the disappointment of having to end our "DREAMCATCHERS" journey so prematurely.

Take care my buddies.

JR      :>)