This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, December 23, 2012

DOUBLE Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yo my friends,

Well at 7 am it is 38 degrees outside and 58 degrees inside!!!!  I'M FREEZING!!!!!!!!

I had to disconnect the water supply last night because there was a freeze warning so now I have to go out and re-connect it - I'm going to wait a bit as it is too cold to go out right now!!!!  I've got both the propane furnace and the electric heat on to get the inside warmed up to at least 65 before taking a shower!!!  The electric heat costs a lot to run but being short on our propane supply I'm trying to get warm by using both to warm up quicker and then conserve on the propane.

Today I will finish making some treats for our Christmas Eve at Nancy & Wayne's house - I used to cook a lot but not so much anymore so it felt good to get back into it yesterday - I may start doing more cooking and if it does not warm up it will be time for some of my famous Amigo Chili and Spanish meatloaf!!!!!

Not much doing today - I guess sort of a lazy day which will be nice.  We may move to a new location within the park today as they got the electrical issues fixed from our problems of a couple of days ago.  We need to be out of our current space on 1/1/13 so we may wait until then - we'll see what the day brings.

Well take care my friends and enjoy your day.

JR         :>)