This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, December 17, 2012

TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA

Hello Blog Buddies,

Well, at 8:22 am it is 68 degrees and a promise of 81 - 82 for a high!  Ya gotta love it - or at least I LOVE IT!!!!

Not sure what we are going to do today - Melissa is going to yoga this morning and will be back around 10:30 - so maybe Juan Ponce de Leon Park again for the day or ??????????

We need to go off on a day trip soon and check out some areas as we will be living here so it makes sense to know what's all around us - that way we can plan some day journeys!!!  :>)

Yesterday we were discussing what to do on Christmas Day.  Our friends Nancy & Wayne have invited us over for Christmas Eve - so that will be GREAT!!!!  Wayne caught some red fish the other day so into the freezer they went and the plan is to have fish and chips and fish tacos on Christmas Eve.  We are in charge of desert and we have a nice one all planned!!  :>)  

Well DW left for yoga and I've got a few RV chores to do outside so I best be getting my skates on!!!!!

Later Dudes-----------------------------------------------------------------------

JR    :>)