This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, December 2, 2012

MIND OVER THE HAND!!!!

Hello my friends,

Well,  I got all my chores done and decided I would do a "JUST THIS SIDE OF SLOPPY" painting!!!

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALK'IN ABOUT!!!!

After THE HAND took over on my last painting - I was determined to approach this painting with the attitude of "MIND OVER THE HAND!"  :>)

"FRUIT SALAD"
9 X 12 ON HEAVY LINEN PAPER
WET INTO WET - VERY QUICKLY

Done with gusto and throwing caution to the wind and a complete disregard for the archaic painting rules established when Jesus was a little baby!!!


DETAIL
( FOR THOSE INTERESTED AND I MUST SAY I CANNOT IMAGINE ANYONE NOT BEING INTERESTED!!!!)  :>)



I think I need to do some more of these to show THE HAND just who the boss is!!  This was soooooo much more fun and thought provoking compared to the anal detail the I produced the other day - I have to say it gave me a headache and my hands were all cramped up that night.  I compare detail to loose to the trimming of grass edges

You can do it with hand trimmers or you can use a weed-whacker and get it done 5 times as fast and have 10 times as much fun while doing it!!  :>)

REMEMBER AS YOU GO THROUGH LIFE

LESS IS MORE!!!!!!

JR    :>)