This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, December 16, 2012

SUNDAY 12/16/12

Good Morning my Blog Buddies,

Well, a nice sunny day this morning with promises of a high temp of 82 - THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

We most likely will end up at the beach in Juan Ponce de Leon Park again today!

Tonight we are going down to Charlotte Harbor for a BOAT PARADE!!!!   Lots of boats get all decorated in Christmas lights and ornaments etc etc and sail along the harbor - should be fun to see.
Perhaps afterwards we'll go out for a nice warm mocha topped with whipped cream!!!

Well - Melissa is off to her yoga class and I've got "things" to do around the RV so later my good friends!!1

JR    :>)