This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, December 6, 2012

Yo my friends

Well ---- it sure feels good to have my DW back home again!!!!

The thingie I load up my photos with no longer works so I figured out another way to do it.

Here are my last two pieces:

"3 IN A BUCKET"

9 x 12 on heavy Linen paper wet into wet with brush and palette knife - done very quickly with gusto and freedom of stroke in a painterly loose style.



DETAIL




SMALL FRUIT SALAD

8 X 10 ON CANVAS PANEL 


DETAIL


You ask why I'm painting so many oranges?????

WE ARE IN FLORIDA AND THERE ARE ORANGES AND LEMONS AND GRAPEFRUIT ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed these 2 pieces - as I had fun doing them.  One of the areas I'm going to spend some time with is that of palette knife painting - in the past I did a lot of this but not so much any more.  It is a good way to loosen up my painting style which I continually work on.

Have a great day my friends.

JR    :>)