This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday 12/30/12

Yo my friends,

Well, we went to the movies yesterday afternoon and saw Parental Guidance.  We wanted a light hearted funny movie and that is just what it is!  After the happenings in CT and the condition of the country in general with AH's in Washington - it felt good to have a laugh and not worry about the decline in the quality of life in the USA.

It is chilly out there this morning 43 degrees - we had the heat on a low temperature and it is 60 degrees in the RV!!!!  Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Not much planned for today - so I guess it will be a lounge around and relax type of day as next week we get real busy with the move out of the RV into our condo.  With our friends Nancy & Wayne helping, it should only take about 2 hours I'm guessing.  Not much "STUFF" in our RV as one needs to travel lightly in a motorhome.  We still have some "STUFF" to buy - odds and ends for the condo but we are pretty much set for a while and will pick up more over time.

We had ordered 2 outdoor wicker chairs for the Laina and they came into Lowe's so we picked them up yesterday on our way to the movies.

I looks like come Jan. 2nd we will be in the condo and no longer staying in the RV.  The RV will stay at the campground and we'll over the next couple of weeks clean it and get it ready for delivery to Tampa on 1/20/13.  And that's all they wrote folks----------------------------------------------------------

Take care - enjoy your Sunday and we'll talk later.


JR      :>)