This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, December 2, 2012

SUNDAY 12/2/12

YO MY BUDDIES!!!!!

Well - nothing on TV last night except for a Celtic Women concert on PBS - I JUST LOVE THOSE WOMEN - THEY SING LIKE I IMAGINE ANGLES WOULD SING!!!!!!!  They are coming to Florida on May 5th 2013 - to Fort Myers I believe!!!!!!!!  Now I've got to be saving up me pennies now don't I!!!!!!!!

Sooo after the concert, I played around with my latest painting and I think I've saved it from 'THE KNIFE!!"

I'll leave it out and glance at it off and on over the next week and see it I like it any better.  It is still WAY TOO NEAT for me!!!!!!!

RING TOP VASE & FRUIT
14 X 11 ON CANVAS PANEL








Well ----- today being Sunday - a day of rest,  I think I will:

- dump the holding tanks
 - add some water to the fresh water tank
- do some more washing of the RV
- clean the inside of the RV
- start the truck and let it run for 15 minutes on high idle
- go get some thinly sliced ham and swiss cheese and apples
( a man needs to eat!!!! )

When that is done, I'll either read or paint - I still have the nagging urge to do a really loose painting regardless of what THE HAND thinks  -------

For some reason 2 apples and an orange is floating in my sick little mind :>)

Soooo my friends - enjoy the day and go some place and have some fun - get out there and live a little - as a matter of fact - LIVE A LOT!!!!!!

JR    :>)