This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, December 14, 2012

FRIDAY 12/14/12

Yo my buddies,

Well today the forecast is for clearing and 80 - 81 degrees!  That's what I talking about!!

Today we are going to lunch with our friends Nancy & Wayne.  We are going to the Peace River Seafood Restaurant & Fish Market.  It is a short distance from our RV park and fresh fish are the operative words!!!!  I'm looking at fish & chips or a nice blackened grilled fish sandwich!!!!

Melissa is gong to a Yoga class this morning and I will most likely do some "Pre-get the RV ready to bring to Tampa chores,"  while she is gone.

So my friends - once again I hope to leave my blog buddies "wanting more" so I will not bore you with jibber/jabber.

Later dudes,

JR      :>)