This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, December 26, 2012

TWAS THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS

Good morning blog buddies,

Well--------- we had a very nice Christmas - we went to the beach and just relaxed - came home after several hours and had a nice Christmas nap!!!!!

Today we may attempt to move again.  We need to be out of our current space on 1/1/13 as someone else has rented it.  We tried moving last week but the 2 sites that are available had electrical issues.  We are told these issues have been fixed soooooooooooo - we shall see!!!

The propane guy is suppose to come today to fill our tank - so after he leaves we shall attempt our move.  They are predicting a shower or two this afternoon so if that happens - we won't move!!!!!!  :>) 

Melissa has gone to yoga for a 2 hour+ class so she should be home around noon time or so.  This morning I have a few RV related chores to do and then I will most likely sit outside and read for a while.

Well - I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and B4 we know it - it will be New Years Eve and New Years Day!!!!

Our plan is to move all of the "stuff" from the RV into our condo on New Years Day.  Wayne & Nancy have volunteered to help us.  It's not a big job, as we really do not have that much in the RV.  We are hoping we will be able to drive our RV into the condo area and empty it out.  This will be a lot easier and less time consuming than having to bring small car loads of stuff from the RV park to the condo.

Well, enjoy the day and later my friends.

JR       :>)