This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, December 31, 2012

MONDAY 12/31/12 HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE

Yo my friends,

This morning we meet with the management and our broker at the condo.  As I mentioned it is a gated community so we need to be finger printed, & photographed.  We also need to get our entry card so the gate will go up when we approach with our car.  We will setup for access to the community for the folks delivering our furniture on 1/2 as the association pads the elevator so no damage occurs.

We landed in Punta Gorda on 11/1/12 for a 2 month stay with an eye towards seeing if we liked the area enough to investigate the possibility of staying here.  Well, after a very short time we knew we liked the area and WOW did things take off quickly.  We started looking at houses and condos to buy and then decided that renting would be a better option.  We also slowed our search down a bit with the thought that we might continue on with our next planned phase of our RV journey - the West Coast and wait until this time next year to go full force with settling down here.  Well that thought did not last long and we started looking again at rentals and found exactly what we were looking for.  Soooooooo 1/2/13 is move in day!!!!
RV journey over - CONDO journey starts.

We've got to get our skates on and get ready for our meeting.

Later my friends.


JR     :>)