This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wednesday 12/12/12

Yo my friends,

What a cool date EH!!!!!!!  12/12/12   

Another rain storm last nite but not as violent as the other night.  This is the "dry" season in FL so I guess when it rains everybody is happy - me I just don't get excited at rain - I'm a desert person who loves the ocean!  If Arizona had an ocean, I would never leave the state!!!

Not much going on today - odds and end errands and we got wind of a coffee house that we will stop at and try out - still looking for a good mocha down here!  Believe it or not, the Mr. Coffee mocha maker for $49 gets great reviews and lots of them so we will order one from Amazon - it is only $39 on their site.

Well I won't bore you with senseless jibber/jabber - boring your audience is not a good thing to do!!

Have a great day y'all and enjoy life.

JR     :>)