This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wednesday 12/20/12

Yo my friends,

Well, our move to the other spot in the RV park did not work out too well!!!!  The first place we went to had an electrical problem - the 2nd place we went to had an electrical problem.  So we are back in the same space we have been in since Nov.1

Some one is scheduled to take over our space on Jan. 1 so the RV park needs to get the electrical problem on those other 2 spaces fixed so we can move out of this space and into one of those spaces.  No problem the folks here are on top of things so we are not worried.

I have my follow up appointment with my new DR. today which I'm not looking forward to.  I don't like Dr's and I don't trust Dr's especially in a bad economy as they tend to dream up test they can give in order to build up their income due to a slow down in patients going to see them!

For the past 9 months we have been eating what we want and as much as we want and we both have lost weight!!!!  I'm sure my cholesterol is perhaps a tad higher than it should be but now that we'll be back in a "sticks & brick's" life style we won't be so BAD with our food intake - VACATION IS OVER!!!  :>(
I think after the Dr. we might go to Juan Ponce de Leon Park as today is suppose to be the last day at 80 degrees for a couple of days - a cold front comes in Friday and leaves Sunday night.

We my buddies - take care and have a great day.


JR       :>)