This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, December 1, 2012

GOOD MORNING BUDDIES

YO DUDES,

Well, as you will see form the progression of the latest painting my hand has taken over my mind and THE HAND" is preventing me from producing a loose painting which I wanted to be just this side of sloppy!!!
It's funny how that happens - you start applying paint quickly and loosely and all of a sudden the hand slows down and starts smoothing our the paint and being very careful as to the application!!!

I guess 'THE HAND RULES" ----- scary is what I call it!!!!!!!

OK - this is where we stand at present.


"RING TOP VASE & FRUIT"

14 X 11 ON CANVAS PANEL





DETAIL 



Soooooo i have given into THE HAND and shall let it apply the paint in a fashion of comfort unto itself!!!  I will just stand by and let it happen.

Nice day today - not too hot - a nice breeze - at 11:05 am it is 74 degrees with a high of 79-80 in the forecast - PERFECTO!!!!!!!   I LUV IT!!!!!! 

My DW Melissa is still in Massachusetts on her book tour - she had a signing last night down on the Cape at a B&B and sold quite a few books.  She will be returning to Punta Gorda this coming Wednesday.

:>) 

Well, I'm going to go for a walk and get some exercise for the lazy body and then read for a while and return to the painting.

Have a great weekend my friends.

JR    :>)