This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday 12/15/12

Yo my friends,

Well, yesterday at the Peace River Restaurant I had a most wonderful crab cake sandwich - loaded with nice fresh crab. and Melissa had a blackened catfish sandwich - our friends shared a plate for 2 with lots of stuff on it - shrimp, crab cakes, lobster tail - etc.  this is a place we will visit many times!!!!!

Today will be a lazy day - if the temps get up there and the sun is bright we'll go down to Juan Ponce de Leon Park and sit - read- snooze - watch the boats and the birds.  Sort of just lazy the day away!!!

Have a great weekend my friends - enjoy life - and enjoyed your loved ones.

JR    :>)