This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, May 27, 2012

BOSTON MINUTEMAN CAMPGROUND

Good morning my friends,

Well yesterday was a really nice enjoyable day - we fiddle farted around all day - relaxing - reading and just sort of day-dreaming.  Later in the afternoon the sun made it out and it was a very pleasant day and evening.

Boston Minuteman Campground is in Littleton MA.  just outside of Boston and for this weekend it is FILED UP.  Lots of folks and lots of activity - although it is still quiet here - just people having fun.  Lots of campfires at night which adds to the "camping" experience.

Some Pics of DREAMCATCHER:




My DW "the author" at work






These are the trees that loom about 20 - 25 feet OVER our RV.  This is the part about woodsy camping that I do not like.  Makes me think of the saying "what goes up - must come down!"  :>o




Well, off to a Memorial Day parade and then a cook-out at the home of  my sister-in-law.  Looks like a nice sunny day - blue skies and life is good!!

Enjoy the week-end and the Memorial Day remembrances and of course the cook-out and family get-togethers.

JR   :>)