This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, May 3, 2012

Yo my friends

Yo,

Well we went to the Alamo today - Thursday 5/3 and I have to say that I was much more impressed with it at 72 than I was at 22!!!!  How we mature - I guess it just takes time.  :>)

A few pics from our visit to the Alamo.







This carving is a tribute to the fallen Alamo heroes


Along the Riverwalk today there were reports that a crew member from the RV Dreamcatchers was roaming around checking things out.



He was later spotted further up the Riverwalk checking out a restaurant or two



The bag over his left shoulder is what we hear he calls a "Man Purse!!!!!"  We are also told that if questioned about it or someone laughs at it - they are likely to get hit up side the head with it.  Rvpainter picked this our himself (we are told) and it was hand made in Peru.
Wellll la-de-da!!!!  :>)

Some scenes from the Riverwalk today:







A Mariachi Band strolls along the Riverwalk - I just love that music



We found a nice place for lunch - Melissa got a Alamo burger and I got some BBQ baby back ribs - can't come to Texas without getting RIBS!!!



We are always looking for fashion fauxpas!!!
This lady was seated behind me - good thing Glamor magazine was not touring the Riverwalk today!!!!



Well - tomorrow we go to the Japanese Tea Gardens and perhaps the Botanical Gardens which should be lots of fun and very interesting.

Later Dudes - stay cool (we have our A/C on as it's warm here - 86)

JR    :>)