This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, May 4, 2012

NEW FEATURE

Yo my friends,

There is a new feature on my blog - let me explain.

When my blog loads in now, it will be on my HOME PAGE.  If you look just above my photo, you will see HOME  DICK'S LAST RESORT - RV PARK REVIEWS

Clicking on HOME will bring you to my home page and the posting of the day.

Clicking on DICK'S LAST RESORT - RV PARK REVIEWS will bring you to a writeup of my latest review of the most recent park we stayed at.  I won't be reviewing all the parks we stay at, just those that I feel should get a good review based on our stay.

To get back to the normal blog post - just click on HOME

My blog will still consist of blogs about RV-ing and painting (It is just the RV Park Reviews that will be on the separate page.) I hope to be painting again soon - when we reach Charleston South Carolina around the 14th of May.

JR     :>)