This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Boston Minuteman Campground


Well on Thursday morning we leave the Boston Minuteman Campground.  It has been a very enjoyable stay here - the park is very well located just outside of Boston.
A very well maintained park with a nice pool, and a section for basketball and volleyball - clean rest rooms and showers.
The laundry is nice and all in all we totally enjoyed our week here.

Most every campsite has the ability to have a fire and the smell of the smoke adds a nice touch to the "camping" aspect of the campground.
From what we could see the campground was fully occupied over the Memorial Day weekend.

It is a very woodsy setting which is not our most favorite - we like more of an open setting - but that is just our preference.

The staff and owners are very friendly and helpful - on a scale of 1 - 10 we would give it a 9 and would certainly stay here again.

JR   :>)