This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, May 1, 2012

San Antonio

Yo my friends,

Well, here we are in San Antonio TX.  We got our RV all set up and connected - turned on the A/C as it is about 86 or so I would guess -  and are resting a bit before finding a super market and some grown up food once again!!!

It was a short drive here as we were only about 70 miles away - HOWEVER - that said and I just said it ------ driving thru a big City is NO FUN!!!!!  Everybody except YOU knows where they are going and there is a lot of traffic and they drive fast and won't budge an inch - even for a 31' RV towing a car!!!!!!  Of course we came thru around the noon hour ---DUH!!!!!

However we are here - safe and sound for the next 6-7 days!

I'll get some photos of the area and put them up onto my blogs during this week.  I also have some photos of the RV RESORT we were in during our one night stay in Kerrville TX. last night.  Kerrville is in the HILL COUNTRY of Texas - real pretty and I really liked it there.

OK until the next blog with "show & tell' y'all take care and stay cool!

JR    :>)