This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, May 24, 2012

Massachusetts

Yo my friends,

Well - here we are in the Boston Minuteman Campground in Littleton MA.   It was a short drive from CT to here - only 2 hours.  The campground is basically in the woods - a tad too woodsy for us but it is very quiet and I think we will like it here for the next week.  This area has had a lot of rain lately and we are hoping for the most part it is over.  However that said - this is New England and it likes to rain often here.  I lived in New England for 55 years so I remember it quite well.

We are basically here to visit family so rain will not be a big issue - unless it rains often and a lot!!!!  :>(

We are going to a music show tonight that our niece is singing in and she has a solo which will be nice to see.  Other than that, we'll relax - Melissa writing and me painting and the both of us napping!!!!  We'll do things with the family and have a Memorial day cookout as well.

I also made an appt. to get the oil and filter changed in the RV.

Feels real good to be parked for a whole week and as I've mentioned, we go from here to Salisbury State Beach Preserve for a week right on the beach for some more relaxing!

So just a short blog today as we need to have some lunch and get ready for our musical which starts at 6:00 so we need to leave at 5:00

Take care my buddies,

JR   :>)