This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Good Morning

Yo my friends,

Well ------ today seems as tho it is starting out cloudy and perhaps showers later on.  So we have decided to tour one or more Plantations!  These places of course have a lot of history to them and they have for the most part been restored to almost original condition.  In the background you can almost hear "Frankly my dear I don't give a dam!!!!"

Hope to get back into the downtown area of Charleston one more time before we leave the area this coming Sunday 5/20.    It will be sad to leave Charleston SC but we certainly will have a lot of wonderful memories and I'm sure we will return to this area in the not too far future - it is high on our list.

The next leg of our journey brings us into VA for a one night stop over and then on into MA. for a one week stay in Littleton Ma. over the Memorial Day time frame.  In addition to visiting Melissa's sister and family, Melissa has a couple of readings scheduled at schools in MA and NH.  These readings will be done to several class rooms of middle grade students.  Most of these students have read Melissa's book and have written to Melissa asking lots of questions about The Christmas Village - soooooooo the answers will be forth coming!

After Littleton MA. We head over to Salisbury Beach State campground for a one week stay on the beach!  Early June is not the best time in MA. for weather - can be rainy, but we are hoping for at least a couple of nice sunny beach days.  We will also visit my sister in Dover NH and see other relatives as well.

Sooooo busy times ahead and we shall drive off with beautiful visions of Charleston SC embedded in our minds.

In the meantime we have 4 more days in this lovely little shiny city.

Later - Dudes,

When you want something - go after it!!!  Proceed with some sensible caution but don't lose sight of your desire.

JR     :>)