This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, May 31, 2012

Salisbury Beach State Park.

Yo my friends,

Well, we are at Salisbury Beach State Park.  It is a very nice park - lots of open space and cement pads for the RV's  It is a BIG park with 484 camping spaces!!!!!  I would say maybe 100 are occupied at present - they say in July and August it is full and is like a little city!!

This is more of our KIND of park as we like the open sites and there are NO 30 foot trees hanging over our roof!!!  :>)  

We have WiFi as we are using Melissa's i-phone as a Verizon Hot Spot through our WiFi Ranger Mobile Boost.  Our signal strengthis 5 and clicking right along!!!

The State park is $24 per night which is a very good rate - it includes water and electricity.  They do not have sewer connectins but do have a couple of dump locations.  So 1/2 thru our week we will dump our tanks and then dump again on the way out when leaving next Thursday.

Now for some photos!



DREAMCATCHERS IN HER RESTING SPACE FOR THE NEXT WEEK!





OUR BACK YARD IS VERY BIG THIS WEEK!!!!





The beach roses are in full bloom - I love these roses.



We got here about 1pm and spent most of the day on the beach which is a very short drive from our RV - about 4 minutes!!!

More pictures to follow.

JR   :>)