This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, May 14, 2012

Charleston Adventure

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

Well - had a real good nights sleep and we are ready to charge onto downtown Charleston!!!!  Got to find a nice seafood/meat restaurant - seafood for me and steak or seafood for Melissa.  Tuesday will be my 72nd B'day and a treat out to eat is my present.

We will look around Charleston as I found a couple of restaurants that interest us such as The Charleston Crab House!!!!!!!  WOO-HOO!!!!!!!

They are predicting the possibilities of showers most everyday this week- but I guesss that can be normal for this time of year in this area.  We have umbrellas so no problem.  We may go Plantation viewing today or for a Harbor cruise or - who knows - which is the beauty of being retired and free to spend each day as we see fit.
We want to go into the Historic District and the French Quarter (lots of art galleries here) so the day is ours and we'll see what develops.  :>)

I'll bring y'all up to date later today on the travels of our day.

CHARGE----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JR  :>)