This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Yo,

We are at Oak Plantation Campground in Charleston SC for a week - until Sunday 5/20.  The campground itself is very nice - in a good location - it has grass and trees and the sites are either grass or gravel or cement pads.  The overall park is well maintained and clean.

A few problems:

They advertise FREE WiFi and it is FREE - but 95% of the time it does not work - keeps disconnecting and it is the slowest WiFi we have ever encountered.  My WiFi booster system brings the signal from 2 bars to 5 bars but the speed is what it is and in plain english it SUCKS!!!!  It certainly is not Hi speed Wifi!!!

They do not have cable TV

They only have 2 washing machines and 2 dryers

The going rate is $30+ dollars per night and at this rate the customers expect to have:

Working WiFi
Cable TV
More washing machine & dryers

We would not return to this RV Park as it is not a very good value.  The owners need to invest in some "modern day" improvements or lower the rates.