This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Magnolia Plantation & Gardens

Yo,

We went to the Magnolia Plantation & Gardens today.  The Magnolia Plantation burned down at least twice, once perhaps by lightening and then at the end of the Civil War the Yankee troops went up the river and burned down about 30 Plantations!!!!!

The Plantation itself was very interesting both inside and outside - HOWEVER it did not look like the typical Plantation we see in the movies.

However that said - we really enjoyed the tour.


This guy walked around making an ASS of himself :>)



Lots of pretty gardens and flowers along with very old oak trees with hanging Spanish moss.














If trees could talk!!!!!






JR     :>)