This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Some Pics

Yo Blog Buddies,

Well, last night we finally got to use our new gas grill. We bought a Weber Q-100 portable grill and have been waiting to use it.  Last nite we cooked up some hot dogs - UNCURED of course with no nitrates etc etc!!!  We also toasted the rolls.






My dogs - I like mustard & relish


Melissa's dogs she just like mustard






This morning we went to two missions - San Jose' and Concepcion.

They were absolutely beautiful - San Jose' dates back to 1720 and Concepcion back to 1731.

A few photos of San Jose'







A few on the Mission Concepcion







WE also went to Riverwalk today - walked around - found a great place for lunch which was recommended to us as having the greatest guacamole in the world.  They make it fresh right at your table and we agree - it is the best guacamole we have ever had!!

We also split a Blue Crab salad - I mean there had to be the meat of 3 or 4 blue crabs in it!!!!

The guacamole after being attacked by 2 very hungry people!!!


The Blue Crab before being attacked by 2 not quite so hungry people who just down guacamole and chips


Have to say one of the best lunches we've ever had!!!!

We also took a nice ride on one of the River launches - so relaxing and just beautiful scenery.

All in all a great day.  We are going to 2 more missions tomorrow as well as back to Riverwalk for some more site-seeing and perhaps another lunch!!!!

WOO-HOO - WE'RE DOIN' IT!!!!!

JR    :>)