This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, May 29, 2012

ICE CREAM

Yo my blog buddies,

Our sister-in-law and her family came over yesterday to see our RV.  They seemed to like it a lot and thought it was quite comfortable!  After a nice visit, we all went out for ice cream - Melissa and I each got a hot fudge sundae with pistachio ice cream Hmmmmmm GOOD - our favorite!!!

Our two nieces Olivia and Elizabeth


Olivia is the one standing - two great kids!



Terry - the husband of my sister-in-law has three old Mustangs - one of which can be driven ( in the photos ) and the other two need some work done to them.

Today they are predicting showers and thunder showers off and on and into tomorrow.  This is really the first wet weather we have had since arriving this past Thursday so all in all no complaints from us!

Sooooo we shall fiddle fart around most of the morning and then go get a few things we need and stop by the relatives and spend some time with them.

It can get a bit dark inside an RV during rainy times and since we are so familiar with this area there really is not too much we can go do - although Boston is quite close, we grew up around Boston and have pretty much seen all to be seen.  The sole purpose of this visit was to see family and visit with them. 

In the meantime Melissa is getting ready for a reading of selected sections of her novel as well as a question and answer period.  She will be reading to a classroom of middle grade students who have read her book and have tons of questions for her.  This takes place tomorrow in N. Andover MA. which is not far from here.

Sooooo all in all a nice quiet day - I think I will lay on the couch and read - I just started a novel on my kindle and am getting quite interested in the outcome!
We put a load of laundry in this morning at the campground laundromat and that will keep us in clean clothes until the middle of next week.  See, RV living is no different than living in a regular home - laundry to do, house cleaning to do - on occasion maintenance to do - of course a lot less of those things but - still needs to be done!

Some folks have asked how we can live in such a small space.  We have always liked cozy - we have about 255 sq. ft. of living space HOWEVER - although our house is small - we have a HUGE backyard!!!!

Later my friends - remember - sit with your back to the wall and when people walk past - smile and say YO - how U do'in today.  Smiles go a long way!


JR    :>)