This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, May 5, 2012

No Speed Today

Yo my Friends,

I had hoped to put up my blog showing our visit to the Japanese Tea Garden yesterday.  However!!!!!!  @#!$%(*&$#!!!!!!!

The WiFi Ranger Mobile Boost we installed is intended to BOOST the wifi signal and repeat it and it does a great job of doing that.  We have wonderful signal strength.  HOWEVER the speed of the WiFi is WHAT IT IS!!!!  Nothing can improve that!!!
I've been sitting here for 15 minutes waiting for one photo to load into my post for the Japanese Tea Garden and it JUST AIN'T GOING TO DO IT!!!!

Soooo I will try later when perhaps not so many folks are using the wifi system.  It's the weekend and there are folks who live in this RV Park full time, so I guess it's their turn to use the wifi!!!!

Later,

JR    :>)