This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, May 17, 2012

THE SKY OPENED

Hello blog Buddies,

Well, after much prediction of showers and very little results all week, last nite the sky opened and WOW!!!!!  It rained real hard for most of the night - thunder and lightening as well!!!
When living in Maine, our first Columbus Day 3- day weekend there it rained for 3 solid days, with over 13 inches of rain.  Our gallery flooded with 5 inches of water and our cellar was a swimming pool!!!  This is but part of my FEAR OF RAIN!!!!!!

Soooo today will be a slow start - we'll wait to see what the day is going to do - plus it is real wet out there - so perhaps we will just sit around and take life easy - not that we have been working hard!!!!!  :>)

I may try to locate my painting supplies and get geared up for some painting.  It's been over 2 months now since I've painted and although I have a small urge to start again it surprises me that I'm not biting at the bit.  I think I'm reaching a point whereby my output will slow down to perhaps 1 or 2 paintings a week.  Lots to enjoy in this RV style of living and lots of FREE things to do - we LOVE FREE!!!

Well - I'm sure soon I will get back into my paints and I hope I'll will be stronger than ever - which is what seems to happen after a long rest - the output is perhaps less but the paintings are stronger.

OK time to make the coffee!!!!!

Take care.


JR    :>)