This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEARS DAY

Hello my friends,

I hope y'all had a wonderful New Years Eve and New Years Day.  May 2013 be a happy - healthy & prosperous year for y'all.

Well, with the help of Nancy & Wayne, we got the RV about 98.2%  emptied out and put into the condo.  Tonight will be our last night living in our RV - very, very, very sad to say the least.  :>(

Tomorrow our furniture will be delivered and our Internet installed and of course Melissa & I will spend most of the day putting away all the stuff brought in from the RV today.  Tomorrow night will be our first night in the condo.  On Thursday our TV will be hooked up to Direct TV and that should about complete our move into the condo.

In a couple of weeks we will have Nancy & Wayne over to our condo and I will have prepared some of my famous Amigo chili and we will have both chili and Frito pie- along with other goodies.

Next week we will return to the RV park and start preparing the RV for delivery to Tampa FL on 1/20.

Well, take care my friends and as soon as I get UN-Busy I will put up a post to the blog.

I hope to have my painting studio setup in a couple of weeks and start producing some paintings for a change.

Later Dudes


JR      :>)