This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, February 11, 2013

2/11/13 I'M BACK

YO,

Well, I'm back from the dentist.  This is a new dentist and the first time I've been to him - I liked him as he did not hurt me and the taking off of an existing crown and getting the site ready for a new crown is not any fun - so no pain was a good thing.

The only pain I felt was the CRASH of our checking account BALANCE!!!

In three weeks I have to go back to have the temporary crown removed and the permanent on put on.

So my friends - no painting today - I need to rest!

Later,

JR     :>)