This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, February 17, 2013

SUNDAY 2/17/13

Good morning my friends,

Wellllllllll - last night the forecast was for temps 32 -- 34 degrees so being good parents - we brought in our plants from our lanai!!!  It was 42 at 7am so not too bad!!!!


A cold front is coming in from the middle of the country so better safe than sorry!!!!

We hope it will warm up enough during the day so we can go down to the park later in the day and watch the boats and the birds.  It is so relaxing to go there.  We found a nice park on a small cove in Nova Scotia only about 10 minutes from our RV and went there 3 - 4 times a week - packed a lunch and watched the boats & read and snoozed.

Today I may do a still life with some looseness throw in to keep the flow going :>)

Later Dudes,

JR     :>)