This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, February 9, 2013

SATURDAY 2/9/13

Good morning blog buddies,

Well my DW Melissa is at the yoga studio taking a class so I decided to do some more very quick 7 x 5 FUNKY PALMS - I'm having a lot of fun with these and they quite honestly only take 10 minutes to do with a small brush and as always I apply the paint with gusto and merely a thought of what I'm doing.  done wet into wet - alla prima.

These are all 7 x 5 on canvas panel using Chroma Interactive acrylics and as I say small brushes as the canvas is too small for a palette knife - HOWEVER - that said and I just said it ----
I use the brush like a palette knife and load it up with blobs & globs of juicy paint.

#1

Very quickly I plop in the sky and ocean


BAM in go the palm tree trunks


Now the fronds




#2


#3





Hope you enjoyed as I am really having a BLAST!!!!!

Enjoy the weekend my friends.


JR        :>)