This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday 2/12/13

Good morning my friends,

Well yesterday afternoon after coming home from the pool we sat around for a while and relaxed.  Ya know - too much relaxation can be too much relaxation!!!!!  I started to get tired of sitting actually my butt was NUMB!!!!

Soooooo I went into the studio and grab a 5 x 7 canvas panel and started throwing paint around.   I stand when I paint so it gave my butt a chance to relax and get some feeling back into it  :>)  

Sooooo without a care in the world other than my emptied checking account and a nagging worry in the back of my mind as to where our next meal was going to come from - I threw-tossed and directed paint in every way possible towards the 5 x 7 canvas sitting on my easel!!!

I came up with;

FUNKY PALM No. VII

Done with Chroma Interactive acrylics with lightening speed and not a worry as to how this was going to come out of even what colors I used.  Free SPIRIT baby!!!!





Some detail for my curious buddies




Later Dudes


JR      :>0