This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday 2/19/13

Good morning my friends,

I did another still life in my loose style and  I have to say I'm glad I carried over my landscape palette knife loose style into my still life.

I did this one pretty much the same in that I sketched in the top opening of the vase and then let the palette knife move and the paint fly,

"A PAIR"

14 x 11 on heavy linen paper - wet into wet- alla prima with gusto, freedom and efficiency of strokes.

Lots of juicy paint applied very quickly with caution thrown to the wind.