This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, February 18, 2013

LOOSE STILL LIFE

YO MY BUDDIES,

Well - I put the tweaks into the loose still life that I did after that coma causing still life that I did and posted yesterday.  As I say I;'m really into the loose style of painting and shall continue on this pathway for quite some time to come.  I'm sure on occasion I will punish myself and do a more detailed painting - but certainly not for a while - YAWN - BORING!!!!!!!

Soooooo enough of the jibber/jabber!!!!!

14 x 11 on heavy linen paper - done wet into wet - alla prima - with palette knife and every bit of caution thrown to the wind - and nothing but gusto - emotion and efficiency of strokes.

"APPLES & ORANGES"
LOOSE STILL LIFE
14 X 11


I did not take any progress photos as I attacked the canvas with all of my gusto - did not do a drawing this time I merely penciled in the top circle of the vase and let the paint fly!!!

JR STYLE




DETAIL FOR MY CURIOUS BUDDIES




JR     :>)