This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, February 4, 2013

DAY OFF

Yo my friends,

Well - yesterday I took a day off!!!!

Melissa worked me for 1 hour with yoga stretches trying to get my ancient hips unstuck and loosened up.  If anyone tells you retirement begins the golden years - don't believe them!!!!  It's the RUSTY YEARS!!!!

After yoga we went for a nice long walk through our neighborhood and then we went to Juan Ponce de Leon Park and sat n the beach and watched the boats.

YA BABY - A DAY OFF!!!!

Well today I plan on playing around with a painting - just what I'm not sure but something will develop I'm sure.

Enjoy the beginning of your week and face it with a smile and enjoy life!


JR    :>)