This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday 2/6/13

Yo my friends,

Well, Melissa is teaching a yoga class this morning and I have to go to the DR. to get another "freezing" of the sun bump on the top of my head - this should be the last one.

It's a beautiful day - nice sunshine and the promise of warming up into the high 70's - low 80's so I think we shall go over to Juan Ponce de Leon park and sit our butts on the beach - watch the boats go out into the harbor and read and snack and snooze!!!!  :>)

Ya gotta love it!!!!

Over the next couple of days I plan on doing another FUNKY PALM and a Sangre de Christo winter scene.

Bur first I need to SIT ON THE BEACH, WATCH THE BOATS, READ, SNACK AND SNOOZE!!!!

Later my friends.

JR      :>)