This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mother Nature

Yo,

We are sitting in a coffee shop in Portsmouth NH - using their WiFi.  Mother nature is up to her normal New England procedure in that it is raining today - sometimes heavy and there is rain forecast until Thursday!  YES - to rain 4 - 5 days in a row in NE is normal and part of why I have a strong dislike NE!!!!!!

I have quite a few photos to load up but it takes too much time and uses too much of our monthly time allotted to the i-phone hot spot setup - 4 gigabytes.  so they will have to wait until I get to a place that we have free wifi.

Just checking in and saying hello except for being wet and chilly- 52- degrees - we are have a great time.

Later my friends,

JR    :>)